[openstack-dev] Telco Working Group meeting for Wednesday April 6th CANCELLED

Calum Loudon Calum.Loudon at metaswitch.com
Wed Apr 6 10:09:16 UTC 2016

Thanks Steve

I agree with moving to the PWG.

On that topic, do you know what's happened to some of the user stories we proposed, specifically https://review.openstack.org/#/c/290060/ and https://review.openstack.org/#/c/290347/?  Neither shows up in https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/openstack-user-stories, but there is a https://review.openstack.org/#/c/290991/ which seems to be a copy of https://review.openstack.org/#/c/290060/ with the template help text added back in and no mention of the original?

Calum

Calum Loudon
Director, Architecture
+44 (0)208 366 1177