[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Newton blueprints call for action

Sean M. Collins sean at coreitpro.com
Wed Apr 6 00:52:04 UTC 2016

Armando M. wrote:
> I would like to understand if these need new owners (both assignees and
> approvers). Code submitted [5,6] has not been touched in a while, and
> whilst I appreciate people have been busy focussing on Mitaka (myself
> included), the Newton master branch has been open for a while.
>
> With this email I would like to appeal to the people in CC to report back
> their interest in continuing working on these items in their respective
> capacities, and/or the wider community, in case new owners need to be
> identified.

My involvement in the FwaaS project has been reduced significantly over
the past couple of months, and I think because of this, someone should
probably step in and replace me.

I would like to apologize for my failure, because I advocated publicly for
using the FwaaS API as the vehicle for more granular and more advanced
packet filtering features, as opposed to extending the security group
API. It is a failure on my part to advocate for a solution,
then not be able to deliver the required work. I am sorry for this,
truly.

--
Sean M. Collins