[openstack-dev] [telemetry] Newton design summit planning

Balázs Gibizer balazs.gibizer at ericsson.com
Tue Apr 5 12:44:20 UTC 2016

I support this idea. However I'd like to note that my current priority is to transform
the legacy nova notifications to the new versioned framework[1]. Of course it
shall not prevent us to propose new notifications based on that framework.
I am definitely interested in discussing this topic on the summit. Maybe a
cross project celio-nova session would be the good place to have the right
audience and to set up the right priorities.

Cheers,
Gibi

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/286675/