[openstack-dev] [telemetry] Newton design summit planning

Julien Danjou julien at danjou.info
Tue Apr 5 09:58:01 UTC 2016

Hi folks,

I've started to fill in the blank for our next design summit sessions.
The schedule is at:

  https://www.openstack.org/summit/austin-2016/summit-schedule/global-search?t=Telemetry%3A

We still have the 2 first work sessions empty, because I ran out of
idea. I've used the Etherpad we previously announced¹ to build the
schedule. Let me also know if you think we should shuffle things around.

Any items/ideas we could discussion in this remaining sessions?
Any project we could/should invite to discuss with us?

Cheers,

¹  https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/newton-telemetry-summit-planning

--
Julien Danjou