[openstack-dev] [neutron] OVSDB native interface as default in gate jobs

Inessa Vasilevskaya ivasilevskaya at mirantis.com
Mon Apr 4 08:51:27 UTC 2016

Yes, of_interface has 'native' option as well.
I have plans to dig into the matter further by looking at native ovsdb
interface state (a naive change of config didn't pass some functional
tests, need investigation [1]) and running some performance tests in
different configurations of of_interface and ovsdb_interface options
(dsvm-fullstack [2] and rally tests are by now all I can think of).
And yes, I have plans to document my findings once I'll become more
acquainted with the subject.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/299655/
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/299380/

Inessa