[openstack-dev] [all][elections] Voting for the TC Election is now open

Tristan Cacqueray tdecacqu at redhat.com
Fri Apr 1 00:12:43 UTC 2016

Voting for the TC Election is now open and will remain open until
23:59 April 7th, 2016 UTC.

We are selecting 7 TC members, please rank all candidates in your order
of preference.

You are eligible to vote if you are a Foundation individual member[2]
that also has committed to one of the official programs projects[3] over
the Liberty-Mitaka timeframe (March 4, 2015 00:00 UTC to
March 3, 2016 23:59 UTC) or if you are one of the extra-atcs.[4]

What to do if you don't see the email and have a commit in at least one
of the official programs projects[3]:
  * check the trash or spam folder of your gerrit Preferred Email
    address[5], in case it went into trash or spam
  * wait a bit and check again, in case your email server is a bit slow
  * find the sha of at least one commit from the program project
    repos[3] and email me and Tony[1]. If we can confirm that you are
    entitled to vote, we will add you to the voters list and you will
    be emailed a ballot.

Our democratic process is important to the health of OpenStack, please
exercise your right to vote.

Candidate statements/platforms can be found linked to Candidate names[0].

Happy voting,
Thank you,
-Tristan

[0]:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/TC_Elections_April_2016#Confirmed_Candidates
[1]: Tony's email: tony at bakeyournoodle dot com
     Tristan's email: tdecacqu at redhat dot com
[2]: http://www.openstack.org/community/members/
[3]:
http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/governance/tree/reference/projects.yaml?id=march-2016-elections
    Note the tag for this repo, march-2016-elections.
[4]: Look for the extra-atcs element in [3]
[5]: Sign into review.openstack.org:
     Go to Settings > Contact Information.
     Look at the email listed as your Preferred Email.
     That is where the ballot has been sent.