[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Release of a neutron sub-project

Vadivel Poonathan vadivel.openstack at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 23:50:24 UTC 2015

Kyle,

We referenced arista's setup/config files when we setup the pypi for
our plugin. So if it is ok for Arista, then it would be ok for
ale-omniswitch too, i believe. You said Arista was ok when you did in
google, instead of pypi search, in another email. So can you pls.
check again ale-omniswitch as well and confirm.

If still it has an issue, can you pls. throw me some pointers on where
to enable the openstackci owener permission?..

Thanks,Vad--

The following pypi registrations did not follow directions to enable
openstackci has "Owner" permissions, which allow for the publishing of

packages to pypi:

networking-ale-omniswitch
networking-arista