[openstack-dev] [neutron] pypi packages for networking sub-projects

John Belamaric jbelamaric at infoblox.com
Wed Sep 30 19:33:32 UTC 2015

Kyle,

I have taken care of this for networking-infoblox. Please let me know if anything else is necessary.

Thanks,
John

On Sep 30, 2015, at 2:55 PM, Kyle Mestery <mestery at mestery.com<mailto:mestery at mestery.com>> wrote:

Folks:

In trying to release some networking sub-projects recently, I ran into an issue [1] where I couldn't release some projects due to them not being registered on pypi. I have a patch out [2] which adds pypi publishing jobs, but before that can merge, we need to make sure all projects have pypi registrations in place. The following networking sub-projects do NOT have pypi registrations in place and need them created following the guidelines here [3]:

networking-calico
networking-infoblox
networking-powervm

The following pypi registrations did not follow directions to enable openstackci has "Owner" permissions, which allow for the publishing of packages to pypi:

networking-ale-omniswitch
networking-arista
networking-l2gw
networking-vsphere

Once these are corrected, we can merge [2] which will then allow the neutron-release team the ability to release pypi packages for those packages.

Thanks!
Kyle

[1] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-infra/2015-September/003244.html
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/229564/1