[openstack-dev] [kolla] proposing Michal Jastrzebski (inc0) for core reviewer

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Wed Sep 30 18:05:14 UTC 2015

Michal,

The vote was unanimous.  Welcome to the Kolla Core Reviewer team.  I have added you to the appropriate gerrit group.

Regards
-steve

From: Steven Dake <stdake at cisco.com<mailto:stdake at cisco.com>>
Date: Tuesday, September 29, 2015 at 3:20 PM
Subject: [openstack-dev] [kolla] proposing Michal Jastrzebski (inc0) for core reviewer

Hi folks,

I am proposing Michal for core reviewer.  Consider my proposal as a +1 vote.  Michal has done a fantastic job with rsyslog, has done a nice job overall contributing to the project for the last cycle, and has really improved his review quality and participation over the last several months.

Our process requires 3 +1 votes, with no veto (-1) votes.  If your uncertain, it is best to abstain :)  I will leave the voting open for 1 week until Tuesday October 6th or until there is a unanimous decision or a  veto.

Regards
-steve