[openstack-dev] [kolla] proposing Michal Jastrzebski (inc0) for core reviewer

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Tue Sep 29 22:20:53 UTC 2015

Hi folks,

I am proposing Michal for core reviewer.  Consider my proposal as a +1 vote.  Michal has done a fantastic job with rsyslog, has done a nice job overall contributing to the project for the last cycle, and has really improved his review quality and participation over the last several months.

Our process requires 3 +1 votes, with no veto (-1) votes.  If your uncertain, it is best to abstain :)  I will leave the voting open for 1 week until Tuesday October 6th or until there is a unanimous decision or a  veto.

Regards
-steve