[openstack-dev] [nfv][telcowg] Telco Working Group meeting schedule

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Tue Sep 29 12:47:19 UTC 2015

Hi all,

As discussed in last week's meeting [1] we have been seeing increasingly limited engagement in the 1900 UTC meeting slot. For this reason starting from next week's meeting (October 6th) it is proposed that we consolidate on the 1400 UTC slot which is generally better attended and stop alternating the time each week.

Unrelated to the above, I am traveling this Wednesday and will not be able to facilitate the meeting on September 30th @ 1900 UTC. Is anyone else able to help out by facilitating the meeting at this time? I can help out with agenda etc.

Thanks in advance,

Steve

[1] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/telcowg/2015/telcowg.2015-09-23-14.00.html