[openstack-dev] [Congress] Congress and Monasca Joint Session at Tokyo Design Summit

Tim Hinrichs tim at styra.com
Mon Sep 28 21:51:34 UTC 2015

Hi Fabio: Thanks for reaching out.  We should definitely talk at the
summit.  I don't know if we can devote 1 of the 3 allocated Congress
sessions to Monasca, but we'll talk it over during IRC on Wed and let you
know.  Or do you have a session we could use for the discussion?  In any
case, I'm confident we can make good progress toward integrating Congress
and Monasca in Tokyo.  Monasca sounds interesting--I'm looking forward to
learning more!

Congress team: if we could all quickly browse the Monasca wiki before Wed's
IRC, that would be great:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Monasca

Tim