[openstack-dev] [Congress] Congress and Monasca Joint Session at Tokyo Design Summit

Fabio Giannetti (fgiannet) fgiannet at cisco.com
Mon Sep 28 20:48:51 UTC 2015

Tim and Congress folks,
  I am writing on behalf of the Monasca community and I would like to explore the possibility of holding a joint session during the Tokyo Design Summit.
We would like to explore:

  1.  how to integrate Monasca with Congress so then Monasca can provide metrics, logs and event data for policy evaluation/enforcement
  2.  How to leverage Monasca alarming to automatically notify about statuses that may imply policy breach
  3.  How to automatically (if possible) convert policies (or subparts) into Monasca alarms.

Please point me to a submission page if I have to create a formal proposal for the topic and/or let me know other forms we can interact at the Summit.
Thanks in advance,
Fabio

[http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/assets/email-signature-tool/logo_06.png?ct=1430182397611]

Fabio Giannetti