[openstack-dev] [ironic] [javascript] ironic-webclient seeks more reviewers and contributors

Michael Krotscheck krotscheck at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 17:25:17 UTC 2015

Hey everyone!

The ironic webclient is finally moving forward again, however we're at that
odd stage where most of the ironic team is Awesome Python and Hardware
types, and we're lacking reviewers able to keep an eye on our Angular
Javascript code. In the interest of not creating an echo chamber over here,
we'd like to invite anyone and everyone interested in looking at our JS
code to add their own +2, and maybe even contribute a bit!

https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/ironic-webclient,n,z