[openstack-dev] [glance] [infra] [neutron] [swift] [trove] [zaqar] [murano] [docs] Outreachy: selecting a project to contribute to

Victoria Martínez de la Cruz victoria at vmartinezdelacruz.com
Mon Sep 28 13:40:11 UTC 2015

Hi Twinkle,

Welcome! Please join us in #openstack-opw channel on irc.freenode.org. We
can chat about different projects and helping you get started with
OpenStack.

Best,

Victoria

>>> https://launchpad.net/horizon/liberty/liberty-rc1
>>> https://launchpad.net/sahara/liberty/liberty-rc1

>>> http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/horizon/log/?h=stable/liberty
>>> http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/sahara/log/?h=stable/liberty
>>> http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/barbican/log/?h=stable/liberty
>>>
>>> If you find an issue that could be considered release-critical, please
>>> file it at:
>>>
>>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/glance/+filebug
>>> or
>>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/horizon/+filebug