[openstack-dev] Murano code flow for custom development and combining murano with horizon in devstack

Kirill Zaitsev kzaitsev at mirantis.com
Mon Sep 28 10:56:28 UTC 2015

Hi, murano-dashboard works the same way any other horizon dashboard does.

I’m not quite sure, what you meant by «combined and showed under one tab», could you please elaborate?
If you’re asking about debugging — you can install murano-dashboard locally and configure it to use remote cloud (i.e. devstack) as descried here http://murano.readthedocs.org/en/latest/install/manual.html#install-murano-dashboard . If not — then I did’t quite understood what you asked in the first place =)

Feel free to come and ask around in #murano — you might get help there faster then on ML =)

--
Kirill Zaitsev
Murano team