[openstack-dev] [Horizon] Horizon Productivity Suggestion

Rob Cresswell (rcresswe) rcresswe at cisco.com
Mon Sep 28 09:57:45 UTC 2015

Hi folks,

I¹m wondering if we could try marking out a small 2-3 minute slot at the
start of each weekly meeting to highlight Critical/ High bugs that have
code up for review, as well as important blueprints that have code up for
review. These would be blueprints for features that were identified as
high priority at the summit.

The thought here is that we were very efficient in L-RC1 at moving code
along, which is nice for productivity, but not really great for stability;
it would be good to do this kind of targeted work earlier in the cycle.
I¹ve noticed other projects doing this in their meetings, and it seems
quite effective.

Rob