[openstack-dev] [TripleO] tripleo.org theme

Dan Prince dprince at redhat.com
Fri Sep 25 12:34:58 UTC 2015

It has come to my attention that we aren't making great use of our
tripleo.org domain. One thing that would be useful would be to have the
new tripleo-docs content displayed there. It would also be nice to have
quick links to some of our useful resources, perhaps Derek's CI report
[1], a custom Reviewday page for TripleO reviews (something like this
[2]), and perhaps other links too. I'm thinking these go in the header,
and not just on some random TripleO docs page. Or perhaps both places.

I was thinking that instead of the normal OpenStack theme however we
could go a bit off the beaten path and do our own TripleO theme.
Basically a custom tripleosphinx project that we ninja in as a
replacement for oslosphinx.

Could get our own mascot... or do something silly with words. I'm
reaching out to graphics artists who could help with this sort of
thing... but before that decision is made I wanted to ask about
thoughts on the matter here first.

Speak up... it would be nice to have this wrapped up before Tokyo.

[1] http://goodsquishy.com/downloads/tripleo-jobs.html
[2] http://status.openstack.org/reviews/

Dan