[openstack-dev] [all][stable][release] 2015.1.2

Matthias Runge mrunge at redhat.com
Thu Sep 24 07:31:07 UTC 2015

On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 08:47:31PM -0400, Chuck Short wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We would like to do a stable/kilo branch release, next Thursday. In order
> to do that I would like to freeze the branches on Friday. Cut some test
> tarballs on Tuesday and release on Thursday. Does anyone have an opinnon on
> this?

For Horizon, it would make sense to move this a week back. We discovered
a few issues in Liberty, which are present in current kilo, too. I'd
love to cherry-pick a few of them to kilo.

Unfortunately, it takes a bit, until Kilo (or in general: stable)
reviews are being done.
--
Matthias Runge <mrunge at redhat.com>