[openstack-dev] [all] Cross-Project track topic proposals

Flavio Percoco flavio at redhat.com
Thu Sep 24 06:55:59 UTC 2015

On 23/09/15 18:07 -0700, Jim Rollenhagen wrote:
>On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 10:45:56AM +0200, Flavio Percoco wrote:
>> Greetings,
>>
>> The community is in the process of collecting topics for the
>> cross-project tack that we'll have in the Mitaka summit.
>>
>> The good ol' OSDREG has been setup[0] to help collectiong these topics
>> and we'd like to encourage the community to propose sessions there.
>
>As a note, ODSREG appears to require a valid oauth login, even for read
>access. Though all developers should have a valid login, this isn't
>awesome in the spirit of openness. Is this intentional / should that be
>fixed?

I keep calling it "osdreg" (facepalm).

It would be great to have odsreg not require a oauth login for
reading. However, if I recall correctly, it's always been like this
(not clear memory here). If it doesn't take much time to fix this, it
would be great. Otherwise, considering that using odsreg was a late
decision and we are all stuck with RCs, I'd recommend to change this
for the next cycle.

Thanks for noticing, Jim.
Flavio

--