[openstack-dev] [nova][cinder] how to handle AZ bug 1496235?

Ikuo Kumagai i-kumagai at bit-isle.co.jp
Thu Sep 24 02:34:54 UTC 2015

Hi All,

I'm sorry I was in vacation yesterday(in JST), and I did not notice this
discussion.
I registered "bug 1496235".

In our case , there is Nova 2 az(az1, az2),and Cinder 1 az (default).
Cinder backend is ceph, that is a cluster of compute nodes inclued az1 and
az2 of nova. Nova's 2 az always use cinder default zone .

When I resistered, the option I wanted is that I can select "sync" or
"async" az between nova and cinder.

Regards,
IKUO Kumagai