[openstack-dev] New PyCharm License

Johnston, Nate Nate_Johnston at cable.comcast.com
Wed Sep 23 18:26:32 UTC 2015

Yes please - my launchpad ID is ‘nate-johnston’.

Thanks!

—N.

On Sep 21, 2015, at 10:54 AM, Andrew Melton <andrew.melton at RACKSPACE.COM<mailto:andrew.melton at RACKSPACE.COM>> wrote:

Hi devs,

I've got the new license for the next year. As always, please reply to this email with your launchpad-id if you would like a license.

Also, if there are other JetBrains products you use to contribute to OpenStack, please let me know and I will request licenses.

​

--Andrew