[openstack-dev] [all][elections] PTL nomination period is now over

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Wed Sep 23 10:07:54 UTC 2015

Tristan Cacqueray wrote:
> [...]
> There are 5 projects without candidates, so according to this
> resolution[1], the TC we'll have to appoint a new PTL for Barbican,
> MagnetoDB, Magnum, Murano and Security
> [...]

Following our policy[1], the Technical Committee decided[2] the
following for project teams without PTL candidates in the nomination
timeframe:

- Robert Clark was nominated PTL for the Security Team.

- Serg Melikyan was nominated PTL for the Murano Team.

- Douglas Mendizabal was nominated PTL for the Barbican Team.

- An election should be held for Magnum contributors to pick their PTL
between Adrian Otto and Hongbin Lu. It will be organized by election
officials at their earliest convenience.

- MagnetoDB being abandoned, no PTL was chosen. Instead, we decided to
fast-track the removal[3] of MagnetoDB from the official list of
OpenStack projects.

[1]
http://governance.openstack.org/resolutions/20141128-elections-process-for-leaderless-programs.html

[2] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/tc/2015/tc.2015-09-22-20.01.html