[openstack-dev] [nova] live migration in Mitaka

Rosa, Andrea (HP Cloud Services) andrea.rosa at hpe.com
Tue Sep 22 08:53:36 UTC 2015

Hi all,

> Please respond to this post if you have an interest in this and what you would like to see done. Include anything you are already getting on with so we get a clear picture.

I have put a new spec about "allow more instance actions during the live migration" [0].
Please note that this is a follow up of a specs proposed for Liberty [1]  I put a new patch as I know that the author of the original spec is not going to work on it anymore.

Regards
--
Andrea Rosa

[0] https://review.openstack.org/226199