[openstack-dev] [app-catalog] App Catalog core cleanup

Christopher Aedo doc at aedo.net
Tue Sep 22 03:23:48 UTC 2015

In an effort to do some housekeeping, I plan to clean up the list of
core reviewers in the App Catalog.  Currently the members are:
Alexander Tivelkov, Angus Salkeld, Christopher Aedo, Georgy
Okrokvertskhov, Herman Narkaytis, Kevin Fox, Pavlo Shchelokovskyy,
Serg Melikyan and Tom Fifield

Based on Stackalytics[1] only Kevin Fox, Tom Fifield and myself have
maintained an ongoing effort of reviews and contributions.  Though
everyone on that list was absolutely instrumental in getting the App
Catalog off the ground, it seems like priorities have shifted since
then for many of the early contributors.

My intention is to remove the inactive members at the end of this week
unless they're interested in renewing their efforts in the very near
future.  If you do intend to get involved again, please speak up,
thanks!

[1] http://stackalytics.com/report/contribution/app-catalog/90

-Christopher