[openstack-dev] [neutron][lbaas] Barbican container lookup fron lbaas

Varun Lodaya Varun_Lodaya at symantec.com
Sat Sep 19 05:13:20 UTC 2015

Hi Guys,

With lbaasv2, I noticed that when we try to associate tls containers with lbaas listeners, lbaas tries to validate the container and while doing so, tries to get keystone token based on tenant/user credentials in neutron.conf file. However, the barbican containers could belong to different users in different tenants, in that case, container look up would always fail? Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Varun