[openstack-dev] [all] Cross-project workshop session suggestions

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Fri Sep 18 16:12:45 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

At the Mitaka Design Summit in Tokyo we'll have a cross-project
workshops track on the Tuesday, as usual. The Technical Committee is
responsible for coming up with an agenda there, but we are interested in
your suggestions.

To that effect, we revived an instance of the good old "odsreg" system
for everyone to propose suggestions at:

http://odsreg.openstack.org/

If you have an idea of a topic that we should cover on that track,
please push it there. Please indicate if you're available to moderate
the session in case it's accepted.

Regards,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)