[openstack-dev] [all][elections] PTL nomination period is now over

Adrian Otto adrian.otto at rackspace.com
Thu Sep 17 20:13:27 UTC 2015

I’d like to extend my apologies to the election officials and the TC for not submitting my Magnum PTL candidacy before the deadline. There was a miscommunication between me and Anne Gentle about the deadline, so I made inappropriate plans for submission. It is here:

https://review.openstack.org/224850

Thanks for your consideration.

Adrian Otto