[openstack-dev] [all][elections] PTL nomination period is now over

Clark, Robert Graham robert.clark at hp.com
Thu Sep 17 15:29:34 UTC 2015

Likewise, I'm not sure I missed the candidacy window, I think our late mid-cycle threw things out of whack slightly.

When I saw the Magnum nomination I made a mental note to apply today. This is a poor-show on my part and I apologise to the TC, the community and the Security team for this apparent lack of awareness.

Five projects without candidates seems like a lot, especially as several of them are very active. I think perhaps this is a busy time of year and like me a number of people were not paying close enough attention to the election window.

I understand that the official window for nominations has now closed, I'd like to understand more about how the process detailed in [1] below will operate, many of these projects have established PTLs (like me) who are obviously not great at tracking dates (like me) but still very much want to continue to lead in their communities (like me). I'd like to better understand what happens next.

-Rob