[openstack-dev] [Nova] Design Summit Topics for Nova

Tony Breeds tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Thu Sep 17 14:23:13 UTC 2015

On Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 11:40:28AM -0700, melanie witt wrote:

> Today I was informed that google forms are blocked in China [1], so I wanted
> to mention it here so we can consider an alternate way to collect submissions
> from those who might not be able to access the form.

I'll act as an email to google forms proxy if needed. People that willbe at the
summit can fill in the temp;ate below.
(stolen from the google forms)

---
Topic Title:
Topic Description:
Submitter IRC handle:
Session leader IRC handle
 Please note the session leader must be there on the day at the summit. Please
 just leave this blank if you feel unable to find someone to lead the session.

Link to nova-spec review:
 Features you want to discuss need to have at least a WIP spec before being
 considered for the design summit track. Ideally we will merge the spec before
 the design summit, so a session would not be required.

Link to pre-reading:
 Before the submission is on the final list, we need to have some background
 reading for more complex topics, or topics that have had lots of previous
 discussion, so its easier for everyone to get involved. This could be a wiki
 page, an etherpad, an ML post, or devref.
---

Yours Tony.