[openstack-dev] [all][elections] PTL nomination period is now over

Douglas Mendizábal douglas.mendizabal at rackspace.com
Thu Sep 17 13:56:18 UTC 2015

This is quite unfortunate, as I was intending to submit my candidacy
for the Barbican project today, but I did not realize the cutoff time
would be in the morning in CDT.

I'd like to apologize to the OpenStack community and the Barbican team
in particular for missing this deadline.

Thanks,

Douglas Mendizábal

On 9/17/15 8:49 AM, Flavio Percoco wrote:
> On 17/09/15 13:44 +0000, Tristan Cacqueray wrote:

>>> Magnum had a candidacy on the mailing list. I'd assume this is
>>> because it wasn't proposed to openstack/election. Right?
>>
>> That is correct, but the candidacy was submitted after the
>> deadlines so we can't validate this candidate.
>
> Awesome, thanks for the confirmation. Flavio
>

>>> Thanks for the hard work here, Flavio

[1]:
ess-for-leaderless-programs.html