[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Current meeting timeslot

Derek Higgins derekh at redhat.com
Tue Sep 15 11:38:36 UTC 2015

On 10/09/15 15:12, Derek Higgins wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> The current meeting slot for TripleO is every second Tuesday @ 1900 UTC,
> since that time slot was chosen a lot of people have joined the team and
> others have moved on, I like to revisit the timeslot to see if we can
> accommodate more people at the meeting (myself included).
>
> Sticking with Tuesday I see two other slots available that I think will
> accommodate more people currently working on TripleO,
>
> Here is the etherpad[1], can you please add your name under the time
> slots that would suit you so we can get a good idea how a change would
> effect people

Looks like moving the meeting to 1400 UTC will best accommodate
everybody, I've proposed a patch to change our slot

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/223538/

In case the etherpad disappears here was the results

Current Slot ( 1900 UTC, Tuesdays,  biweekly)
o Suits me fine - 2 votes
o May make it sometimes - 6 votes

Proposal 1 ( 1600 UTC, Tuesdays,  biweekly)
o Suits me fine - 7 votes
o May make it sometimes - 2 votes

Proposal 2 ( 1400 UTC, Tuesdays,  biweekly)
o Suits me fine - 9 votes
o May make it sometimes - 0 votes

I can't make any of these - 0 votes

thanks,