[openstack-dev] [glance] proposed priorities for Mitaka

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Tue Sep 15 01:59:44 UTC 2015

On 15 September 2015 at 00:10, Doug Hellmann <doug at doughellmann.com> wrote:

> After having some conversations with folks at the Ops Midcycle a
> few weeks ago, and observing some of the more recent email threads
> related to glance, glance-store, the client, and the API, I spent
> last week contacting a few of you individually to learn more about
> some of the issues confronting the Glance team. I had some very
> frank, but I think constructive, conversations with all of you about
> the issues as you see them. As promised, this is the public email
> thread to discuss what I found, and to see if we can agree on what
> the Glance team should be focusing on going into the Mitaka summit
> and development cycle and how the rest of the community can support
> you in those efforts.

Thanks for getting the ball rolling here. I won't go down the design
rathole here - but I will say that I think that the goals you've
identified are well within our [all OpenStack contributors] power to
address during the next cycle, and I'm going to help facilitate that
however I can.

-Rob

--
Robert Collins <rbtcollins at hp.com>