[openstack-dev] [murano] PTL Candidacy

Serg Melikyan smelikyan at mirantis.com
Mon Sep 14 04:40:46 UTC 2015

I'd like to continue handling PTL responsibilities for Murano [1] in
the Mitaka cycle.

I would like to apologize for not being able to focus on my
responsibilities in Liberty for full-time. In Mitaka being PTL going
to be my full-time job and I feel that it will allow me to finally
archive my dream of building great community around our project.

In Liberty we increased community diversity [2] [3], but it is only
beginning of the journey which I would like to carry on with your
support.

[1] http://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Murano
[2] http://stackalytics.com/?release=kilo&module=murano-group&metric=commits
[3] http://stackalytics.com/?release=liberty&module=murano-group&metric=commits

--
Serg Melikyan, Senior Software Engineer at Mirantis, Inc.
http://mirantis.com | smelikyan at mirantis.com