[openstack-dev] [Devstack][Sahara][Cinder] BlockDeviceDriver support in Devstack

Vitaly Gridnev vgridnev at mirantis.com
Fri Sep 11 09:52:38 UTC 2015

Hello folks!

Cinder supports BlockDeviceDriver [1] for a while, but driver cannot be
selected as a backend during devstack installation. This driver solves
several possible issues with I/O performance, which is really important for
Sahara clusters. Also, support of this driver is required for CI of this
driver in Cinder.

I uploaded the change [0] to review with support of this backend at
devstack, but this change really missed for reviewers. This change got a
bunch of +1's and I would like to request for extra reviews for that.

Thanks!

[0] Change on review: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/214194/
[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/BlockDeviceDriver

Best Regards,