[openstack-dev] [CI] [zuul] Can not vote +/-1 verified into gerrit server

Watanabe, Isao watanabe_isao at jp.fujitsu.com
Fri Sep 11 03:00:10 UTC 2015

Hello, Ramy

Could you please add the following CI to the third-party ci group, too.

Fujitsu ETERNUS CI

We are preparing this CI test system, and going to use this CI system to test Cinder.
The wiki of this CI:
<https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ThirdPartySystems/Fujitsu_ETERNUS_CI>

Thank you very much.

Best regards,