[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Releasing tripleo-common on PyPI

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Wed Sep 9 17:54:08 UTC 2015

Excerpts from Dmitry Tantsur's message of 2015-09-09 12:58:04 +0200:
> On 09/09/2015 12:15 PM, Dougal Matthews wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > The tripleo-common library appears to be registered or PyPI but hasn't yet had
> > a release[1]. I am not familiar with the release process - what do we need to
> > do to make sure it is regularly released with other TripleO packages?
>
> I think this is a good start:
> https://github.com/openstack/releases/blob/master/README.rst

That repo isn't managed by the release team, so you don't need to submit
a release request as described there. You can, however, use the tools to
tag a release yourself. Drop by #openstack-relmgr-office if you have
questions about the tools or process, and I'll be happy to offer
whatever guidance I can.

Doug