[openstack-dev] Getting Started : OpenStack

michael mccune msm at redhat.com
Tue Sep 8 20:03:59 UTC 2015

On 09/08/2015 02:05 PM, Bhagyashree Uday wrote:
> Hi Victoria ,
>
> Thanks for the prompt reply. I go by Bee(IRC nick : bee2502) .There
> doesn't seem to be much information regarding this project even on the
> Ceilometer project page :( I will wait till the next Outreachy
> applications begin though to check out any new developments. Thanks for
> suggesting the IRC channel :) Btw, do you happen to know any other open
> data analysis projects in OpenStack ?
>
> Bee

hi Bee,

you may also be interested in the sahara project, the data processing
service for openstack[1].

i am a developer with the project, and although we don't deal
specifically in the analysis of data, we are addressing the issues of
deploying popular data processing frameworks(Hadoop, Spark, Storm) into
openstack.

if this sounds interesting, please stop by our channel,
#openstack-sahara and chat us up. we are always looking for more people
interested in contributing =)

regards,
mike

(elmiko on irc)