[openstack-dev] Getting Started : OpenStack

Bhagyashree Uday bhagyashree.iitg at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 18:05:11 UTC 2015

Hi Victoria ,

Thanks for the prompt reply. I go by Bee(IRC nick : bee2502) . There
doesn't seem to be much information regarding this project even on the
Ceilometer project page :( I will wait till the next Outreachy applications
begin though to check out any new developments. Thanks for suggesting the
IRC channel :) Btw, do you happen to know any other open data analysis
projects in OpenStack ?

Bee