[openstack-dev] [keystone] FFE Request for Reseller

Rodrigo Duarte rodrigodsousa at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 22:20:23 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Although Steve is right about the amount of code that needs to land, the
code has received lots of iterations on top of it. If the team don't agree
in landing the whole patch chain, maybe agree with a reasonable cut for
Liberty (more 3 or 4 patches, for example) so we have good prospects for M.

Thanks,