[openstack-dev] Getting Started : OpenStack

Bhagyashree Uday bhagyashree.iitg at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 17:59:03 UTC 2015

Hi ,

I am Bhagyashree from India(IRC nick : bee2502 ). I have previous
experience in data analytics including Machine Leraning,,NLP,IR and User
Experience Research. I am interested in contributing to OpenStack on
projects involving data analysis. Also , if these projects could be a part
of Outreachy, it would be added bonus. I went through project ideas listed
on https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Internship_ideas and one of these
projects interested me a lot -
Understand OpenStack Operations via Insights from Logs and Metrics: A Data
Science Perspective
However, this project does not have any mentioned mentor and I was hoping
you could provide me with some individual contact from OpenStack community
who would be interested in mentoring this project or some mailing
list/thread/IRC community where I could look for a mentor. Other open data
science projects/idea suggestions are also welcome.

Regards,
Bhagyashree