[openstack-dev] [all] Mitaka Design Summit - Proposed slot allocation

Zhipeng Huang zhipengh512 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 13:28:07 UTC 2015

Do we have enough logistics for projects that are not in the schedule above
but also want to have ad hoc sessions at the design summit venue? For
example like in Paris we usually just grab a table and slap a card with
project name on it.

Zhipeng (Howard) Huang

Standard Engineer
IT Standard & Patent/IT Prooduct Line
Huawei Technologies Co,. Ltd
Email: huangzhipeng at huawei.com
Office: Huawei Industrial Base, Longgang, Shenzhen

(Previous)
Research Assistant
Mobile Ad-Hoc Network Lab, Calit2
University of California, Irvine
Email: zhipengh at uci.edu
Office: Calit2 Building Room 2402

OpenStack, OPNFV, OpenDaylight, OpenCompute Aficionado