[openstack-dev] [DevStack][Keystone][Ironic][Swit][Barbican] FYI: Defaulting to Keystone v3 API

Steve Martinelli stevemar at ca.ibm.com
Fri Sep 4 16:38:27 UTC 2015

This change also affected Barbican too, but they quickly tossed up a patch
to resolve the gate failures [1]. As much as I would like DevStack and
OpenStackClient to default to Keystone's v3 API, we should - considering
how close we are in the schedule, revert the initial patch (which I see
sdague already did). We need to determine which projects are hosting their
own devstack plugin scripts and update those first before bringing back the
original patch.

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/220396/

Thanks,

Steve Martinelli