[openstack-dev] [DevStack][Keystone][Ironic][Swit] FYI: Defaulting to Keystone v3 API

Lucas Alvares Gomes lucasagomes at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 15:03:21 UTC 2015

Hi,

This is email is just a FYI: Recently the patch [1] got merged in
DevStack and broke the Ironic gate [2], I haven't had time to dig into
the problem yet so I reverted the patch [3] to unblock our gate.

The work to convert to v3 seems to be close enough but not yet there
so I just want to bring a broader attention to it with this email.

Also, the Ironic job that is currently running in the DevStack gate is
not testing Ironic with the Swift module, there's a patch [4] changing
that so I hope we will be able to identify the problem before we break
things next time .

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/186684/
[2] http://logs.openstack.org/68/217068/14/check/gate-tempest-dsvm-ironic-agent_ssh/18d8590/logs/devstacklog.txt.gz#_2015-09-04_09_04_55_994
[3] https://review.openstack.org/220532