[openstack-dev] [all] Mitaka Design Summit - Proposed slot allocation

Steven Hardy shardy at redhat.com
Fri Sep 4 12:04:54 UTC 2015

On Fri, Sep 04, 2015 at 12:14:06PM +0200, Thierry Carrez wrote:
<snip>

> We'll start working on laying out those sessions over the available
> rooms and time slots. If you have constraints (I already know
> searchlight wants to avoid conflicts with Horizon, Kolla with Magnum,
> Manila with Cinder, Solum with Magnum...) please let me know, we'll do
> our best to limit them.

If possible it'd be best to avoid significant overlap between the Heat and
TripleO sessions as a number of folks are heavily involved with both.

Also between TripleO and Kolla if possible, as again there are some key
folks involved in cross-team efforts to enable containerized TripleO.

Thanks!

Steve