[openstack-dev] [Glance] Feature Freeze Exception proposal

Brian Rosmaita brian.rosmaita at RACKSPACE.COM
Thu Sep 3 13:15:53 UTC 2015

I added an agenda item for this for today's Glance meeting:
   https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/glance-team-meeting-agenda

I'd prefer to hold my vote until after the meeting.

cheers,
brian