[openstack-dev] [openstack-announce] [release][nova] python-novaclient release 2.27.0 (liberty)

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Sep 2 20:40:29 UTC 2015

On 2015-09-02 10:55:56 -0400 (-0400), doug at doughellmann.com wrote:
> We are thrilled to announce the release of:
>
> python-novaclient 2.27.0: Client library for OpenStack Compute API
[...]

Just as a heads up, there's some indication that this release is
currently broken by many popular service providers (behavior ranging
from 401 unauthorized errors to hanging indefinitely due, it seems,
to filtering or not supporting version detection in various ways).

    https://launchpad.net/bugs/1491579

--
Jeremy Stanley