[openstack-dev] [mistral] Displaying wf hierarchy in CLI

Renat Akhmerov rakhmerov at mirantis.com
Wed Sep 2 07:33:38 UTC 2015

> On 01 Sep 2015, at 22:21, Lingxian Kong <anlin.kong at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> To achieve that, we should record the execution/task-execution relationship during an execution is running, because we have no such info currently.

Well, in DB model we, in fact, have a field pointing to parent task execution id (and hence we can figure out workflow execution id easily), it’s required because child workflow needs to communicate its result to its parent workflow somehow. But it’s not displayed anywhere. So we can use this field.

Renat Akhmerov
@ Mirantis Inc.