[openstack-dev] [api][keystone][openstackclient] Standards for object name attributes and filtering

Dolph Mathews dolph.mathews at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 01:36:00 UTC 2015

Does anyone have an example of an API outside of OpenStack that would
return 400 in this situation (arbitrary query string parameters)? Based on
my past experience, I'd expect them to be ignored, but I can't think of a
reason why a 400 would be a bad idea (but I suspect there's some prior art
/ discussion out there).