[openstack-dev] [Blazar] Anyone interested?

Sylvain Bauza sbauza at redhat.com
Tue Sep 1 08:26:03 UTC 2015

Le 01/09/2015 06:52, Nikolay Starodubtsev a écrit :
> All,
> I'd like to propose use of #openstack-blazar for further communication
> and coordination.

+2 to that. That's the first step of any communication. The channel logs
are also recorded here, for async communication :
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/irclogs/%23openstack-blazar/

I don't see at the moment much benefits of running a weekly meeting. We
can chat on purpose if needed.

Like I said to Ildiko, I'm fine to help some people discovering Blazar
but I won't have time lots of time for actually working on it.

IMHO, the first things to do with Blazar is to reduce the tech debt by :
  1/ finising the Climate->Blazar renaming
  2/ updating and using the latest oslo librairies instead of using the
old incubator
  3/ using Nova V2.1 API (which could be a bit difficult because there
are no more extensions)

If I see some progress with Blazar, I'm OK with asking -infra to move
Blazar to the OpenStack namespace like it was asked by James Blair here
because it seems Blazar is not defunct :
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2015-August/072140.html

-Sylvain